2013-08-13

55 Words: Baba's Wish and Love Tragedy






Baba's wish
Every time, he tried calling Baba for a month but they told him he is tired and sleeping. On Saturday morning, he picked the newspapers, TOI and ET and received a call, "We've done your air tickets and you have to fly home tomorrow. Baba wants to see you." They wouldn’t tell him why! He wondered!



Tragedy of Love
They loved each other and could not bear being away from each other. They were at the party as she suddenly whisked him away, "My parents fixed my marriage with someone else and perhaps, it's the last time, we were meeting. I cannot think of any other step now." She walked away from the party. 

Note:
My attempt at 55 words fiction for writetribe.com

55 Words fiction intrigues you? No problem! Write Tribe has a solution and read Vidya Sury's post here on Write Tribe )


4 comments:

Richa Singh said...

You left me thoughts on the story after for both...

a great take on the prompt..

Richa

Vishal Bheeroo said...

Thank you so much, Richa. The first story is about my Dad:) Ur comment means a lot to the writer in me:)

Mina Menon said...

both touching stories....

Vishal Bheeroo said...

Thanks Mina. I am happy for the wonderful words and encouragement to write.
Cheerz
Vishal