2013-08-31

Five Things bout' ME

1. Say it with Kaffee
I always woke up gulping a cup of filter Nescafe coffee, accompanied by a smoke, Kafee ensures that the day is a kicked off with a bang.

2. High on emotions
I have always been a very emotional person where the energy is pumped like rush of blood. I always think with my heart and there is no place for reason and logic where I hit the emotions high note. Somehow, it has led to me to react on the spot with my misplaced anger and emotions. I am also very eccentric and hyper. Case in point: I cannot control or beat stress.

3. Too many addictions
I have too many addictions, chocolate, tea, idiot box and cinema. I swear by cinema and it's my life et gotta watch at least three movies in a week. I am a self-confessed lover of mint chocolate and gulp five to six cuppa tea a day. From being averse to TV, I have become an addict to news channels such as NDTV and Headlines Today as well MTV's Splitsvilla, Coke Studio and Jhalak Dikla Jaa, Kapil Comedy Show on color. I also swear by Amitabh Bachchan's Kaun Banega Crorepati and Koffee with Karan.

4. Book worm
I am a self-confessed book worm and can read three books at one time. I finished The Reluctant Fundamentalist and now I have Amish's last outing, The Oath of Vyaputras. I also have PG Wodehouse and Indian Summer and spend a bomb on books and magazines. I also started writing my rom-com novel and reading is music to the ears. Everyday, I need to read Times of India, Hindustan Times as well as Guardian online. It's a habit I can't do without. I wonder what I'll do without books and newspapers. 

5. Fashion freak
Despite being a guy, I am a fashion freak and love experimenting with fashion and styles. I love my Levis Denims, Tantra tee, caps and colored shirts. I love my Pepe and Levis shirts and believe style define who we are. We should wear attires in which we are comfortable and so go ahead to experiment with style. I don't feign from spending a bomb on clothes.

PS: Phew! I have a long list and kept it short and light for a Saturday and on the last day of August. Yeah! I manage to keep it short as my posts keep dragging like an essay.

Have fun and enjoy the Saturday
Love
Vishal

No comments: