2013-11-16

Tagging on a Saturday

Borrowing a cue from one of ma favorite blogger, sweetest and beautiful friend, Sneha's post (check the link http://snehabhatsepo.blogspot.com/2013/10/guest-post-tag.html), I am tagging myself to play this fun game we all love doing as kids. Uff! Finally! I did it and tried to be funny.

Rules:
1. You 'may' not remove any questions
2. If you don't wish to answer a question, you may leave it blank
3. No detailed description, for details people can connect seperately
4. Once you are done, you have to tag 5 people from the list of your followers
5. Live a message to the people to say they are tagged

I tried to be as honest and witty so that ma lovelies get a glimpse of me. Any wit end on ma part that fall flat on your face is disclaimer that I am in no way responsible for your irritating mood or the day gone wrong. Enjoy


Vital Stats
Me: Simply Vishal
Nicknames: Bachchan (Given by my closet college pals for my admiration for AB), Pappu
Do you have a middle name?
Hate the middle name..How I wish I could live without it, Brahmindrasingh
Birthday: June 24
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Male or female: Male
Occupation: Journalist
Residence: Mumbai/Mauritius/Pune. In short, global address
Screen Name: New Kid on the Block

Appearance:
Hair color: Black with brownish streak
Hair length: Long but unkempt
Eye color: Black
Best Feature: Eyes
Height: 6 ft something
Braces?: No
Glasses?: Yes..specky
Piercing: Nopes
Tatoos: Nopes but dying to..c’mon baby, show me what you got?!
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your Firsts’:
First Best Friend: Adi
First Award: Never got one
First sports you’ve joined: Football
First real vacation: Goa
First concert: Amitabh Bachchan concert (as a kid)
First love: aye shapat..aha down memory lane..well too many coz I have a track record of falling in and out of love. I am an emotional sucker:)

Favorites:
Movie: Sholay
TV show: Kaun Banega Crorepathi/Comedy Nights with Kapil
Color: White
Song: Too many
Subject at school: English
Candy: Mint Chocolates
Restaurant: Savera in Pune
Drink: Coffee
Store: Levi’s
Animal: Horse
Book: Too many, long list..Harry Potter, Midnight’s Children, Shantaram and many more
Magazine: Filmfare, India Today and yeah, Cosmopolitan
Shoes: Woodlands

Currently:
Feeling: Sleepy head at work
Eating: Nothing
Typing: What else do you think I'm doing? Tagging myself by moving my fingers in the air!
Online: Yeah. What do you think I am doing? Flirting with the bachelorette….
 Listening to: 90s pop songs, title song Dil Ka Kya Kasoor
Thinking About: college days, first crush, silly dating-fling kinda, the ex
Wanting: running back to Mumbai
Watching: lap-top screen
Wearing: Banyan on shorts
Want Children: Dunno
What would you name your children? Pappu aur Feku..sounds  good, na?
Want to be married:  No
Careers in Mind: author of rom-com books/ actor and director

Where do you want to live?
Do you speak any other languages? Hindi, English, broken Marathi and French
Have you ever?
Kissed a stranger: Nopes
Had alcohol: On and off
Smoked: Chain smoker
Ran away from home: Na! How would I survive without home-made food
Broken a bone: Nopes
Got an x-ray: Nah
Broken someone’s heart: Not ruthless
Cried when someone died: Yes
Cried at school: yes
Been out of country: Yeah. I’m out of ‘desh’
Bought Something You’ve never worn: I always do that and give it away

Do You Believe In?
God: I am an agnostic!
Miracles: Yeah..chamatkar aur umeed se jeethi hai duniya
Love at first sight: How I wish! I am an eternal romantic
Ghosts: Yeah..I am fascinated with ghosts and wanna meet one
Aliens: Dunno but should be fun and exciting
Soulmates: Yes
Heaven: No
Hell: No
Kissing on first date: No coz it's a matter of luck

Finally:
What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I love experimenting but at the same time love retaining old world charm. It’s a blend between the classic, jazzy and experimenting. Love the style I’m comfy with
What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
There are certain things that I keep to myself and believe that spelling everything out is not the real ME
One thing in your closet you can’t live without: I swear by my Levis Jeans and white shirts
Guilty pleasures: Chocolates, sweets and my whisky

I am not tagging anybody but feel free to copy or paste. I wrote the whole thing since lovely Sneha made me do the hard work as one cannot copy-paste from Rendez Vous.

2 comments:

SEPO said...

sweet, enjoyed reading

Vishal Bheeroo said...

Thanks a zillion, Sneha. Loved urs a ton::)