2014-11-30

Feeling the pristine beauty of sky, sea and sun


Radiant blue sky,
Blazing sun sparkling its brilliance in all directions,
the white sand on the beach and crystal clear sea water expressing the sheer beauty of life.
I stood motionless, admiring the vivid scenery and images unfurling itself.
Soothing atmosphere depicting the soothing beauty of life,
the heart singing a beautiful lullaby as I feel the relaxed and calm, faraway from the monotony of city life.
Seeking solitude in the magnificence and pristine beauty of life.
A day where I seek together in my own company and soul searching for the real me.
I shall find myself in this solo journey, surrounded by mountains, lush greenery, sand, sea and shining sun.
A gateway to fulfill unlimited happiness.

With Love
Vishal

No comments: