2014-12-19

Not Children Humanity is Dead!

"Whoever kills a person (unjustly),it is as though he has killed all mankind." (Qur'an, 5:32).

No religion teaches us to murder someone or worst take the lives of innocent people and children. Small kids are little flowers that bloom into fine human beings, their eyes twinkle with dreams and they adorn our world. Don't we call babies bundle of joys?
I couldn't react when I heard terrorists stormed a school in Peshawar, Pakistan on Wednesday to gun down young and innocent lives. Angst filled my heart on December 16. Of course, the date is a grim reminder of another heinous crime, the brutal rape of 'Nirbhaya.' Not again! I said. My heart cried a lot when I imagine the pain inflicted on parents and innocent children lying in a pool of blood.
What is the fault of the innocent children. Questions are still raging in my mind. People taking the lives of children do not deserve to be called humans. No! They are not humans and please, you terrorists, don't call yourself pious or God fearing. How can you kill 'Children of God.' You are cowards who ruthlessly take the lives of small children. How on earth can you imagine of touching children? I wonder whether your hands trembled once before pressing the trigger. It's high time we stop preaching about religion. Like a friend remarked on Facebook and I fully endorse that, I shall not be religious from today. If being religious-here, I mean, any religion-leads to that, it's pointless to fall sway to discourse.
Image credit: Google/Facebook
I have lost faith in humanity when I see that a bunch of crazy people go on a killing spree, taking the lives of innocent souls. What is the motive of the crime? What do they want to prove? Instill fear in people, the fear of education, the fear of elevating the self beyond human prejudices! They are terrorists giving a bad name to faith. Islam is a religion that preaches peace and Jihad for me, a non-Muslim, means waging a war against the evil in society, rape, crime, murder and violence. First, clean your soul and wage Jihad against the evil in you. It hold true for any religion, be it a Hindu, Muslim or Christian.
What irks me is that some crazy folks blamed it on Pakistan, saying they getting a taste of their own medicine. Sorry folks! It's no time to debate on what's wrong with Pakistan and what wrong they've done. Two wrongs doesn't make it right. If you, as a Hindu, you are uttering such words, I don't consider you better than the terrorists who took the lives of innocent children. Children are children everywhere and it doesn't matter which state, region or country.
There are several questions that I want to ask to the forces of evil but don't know where to start and where to finish. Is humanity dead? It's disturbing to see such ugly face who doesn't bat an eye lid to destroy families and children. It is not a question of one religion but sea of humanity. Our future is at stake and we need to do something for the future generation. Let's sow the seed of love to beat hatred in this world. Small coffins are a big burden to carry. We shall not let hate defeat our purpose.
My heart goes to the innocent children and their parents whose lives were destroyed for no fault of them.

Spread Love and not Hate
Vishal

No comments: