2016-04-13

Kyon Ki Taher Shah bhi pari hai!!

Hai re Allah!! Jal Pari!! Angel in human form. Pari hoon main!! Not me, you dumbos and trolls!! I ain't a self-claimed angel reclaimed through pop songs and videos on social media. I am cringing and whining. You know the culprit, right!! Our apna homo sapien, Taher Shah and Pakistani friend aka pari is making me look and feel so horrible. How I wish there were no purna janam or reincarnation!!
 I wouldn't give anything to be re-born as an angel for Taher Shah has taken swept the mojo under  my feet.   Born this way!! It shudders me to think Lady Gaga wanna do a reprise of her video wearing Taher Shah robe and wig. Our apna Kareena Kapoor Khan must be cursing herself for lip sync Papa ki pari hoon mein and wished in lieu of Pankaj Kapoor, she could have hummed to Taher Shah with 'Mere Papa hi pari hoon.' Trust Sooraj Barjatya to remake the song and make Alok Nath, our apna Sanskari Babu play Taher Shah on screen. He'd look dapper on screen.
Image source: Google
Just imagine, I was an actor and got to play a man in love with a Pari or mere bachi singing Papa ki pari, I would have abandoned the role on the spot and cut myself to size. I take a vow: I shall never get married for I don't wanna dear daughter singing papa ki pari for every time she'll do that, Taher Shah face will haunt me. Who wanna play Papa ki pari to Taher Shah? I bet! Many stars, daughters, and believers of Pari will stop believing in angels. I am already having day mares of not having a night mare of Taher-ji accompanying me to heavenly bliss. That would be horrible. right!!
Kaise kaise sapnay dikhate hai world ki pari, Taher shah. He has already given a bad name to the Shahs of the world. Now, our Gujjus bhaiyon and behenons must be fuming and thinking of throwing dhoklas and not andas on the dude. So much waste of our Gujju Dhoklas, singing Dhoka hua hai with the Shah namesake. 
See!! I trust my angel always but not Taher Shah, hell bent on spoiling my childhood and dream of meeting my pari, to do a duet. You horrible man, I dunno what to make of you and your ardent desire of making the cut as a mini celebrity! I would prefer you to blurt out some rubbish..racist rant on Twitter. A better way for folks like me to troll and make you famous than donning this pari avatar. I don't feel like trolling you, dude. You are making trolls badnaam. Munni hui badnaam, Taher pari ki wajah!
Papa ki pari! Jal pari! Pari hai tu! Kis ko pari! Taher Shah ko!!! I am racking and whacking my grey cells to come with funny words to describe you, man. But, but! You making the post look lame and horrible as you are. One thing is sure, your pari video should be distributed to the Taliban in Pakistan and I bet they won't venture in the open and wreck damage. Rather than making bombs in claiming innocent lives, they better share your videos to scare the shit outta ISI and Pak Government. Ha!! Your Government cries hoarse over India attacking your country or the fact that we conspire in pretending that we are the victims of terror that never happened, why the fuck did they make you wreck havoc on humanity. With a pari like you Taher Bhai, the world doesn't need bombs for you are such a big one on the head, eyes, and ears of people. Nobody ever told you that you are such a burden on the world, you atom bomb.
Heard emergency has been declared in Pakistan and they  are attempting to tighten all screw in your head. Screw! It should have been security for letting a mad mad pari going by the name of Taher Shah on the loose. Hey!! Hey!! Ever wondered on visiting the likes of Asaram Bapu and Shankaracharya of this world? Of course, singing and dancing pari to their tunes...like Basanti did for Gabbar!! I am sure they will abandon all penance and go a bit cool on religious crap or better shed celibacy.
Nopes! I ain't giving you idea of performing a sexual orgy in your next video. Dude!! That will exterminate humanity from the planet if you ever do that or you wanna be the next big thing to land yourself on Big Boss or Comedy Nights with Kapil. You shall be a blessing in disguise Tahir Shah for we will stop making the non-sensical soap operas or reality shows.
How I wish you giving Ekta idea on how not to make Kyon ki Taher Shah bhi Pari thi!!

No comments: