2016-06-05

LIEBSTER AWARD


I am a Liebster Awardee on this blog...first time, first time. It made me feel on top of the world when Indian Drama Queen, our own Dee Dee not Didi, nominated me with Liebster Award. You can check her out on Indian Drama Queen Did I say that? Oops!! Bad Boy! I mean check her blog.

Here, we go with the format for accepting Liebster Award.

Liebster Blog Award is all about connecting and forging the bond with blog fellas. Peer nominated where we send some love to our favorites and help grow our network.



Indian Drama Queen goes by the name Dee Dee is fun to read and I guarantee that you won't leave her space without getting your dose of blogotainment (I just coined a term for entertainment on blog for Dee Dee).

Liebster Interview with Dee Dee

1. What is the best thing that has happened to you?

Studying at Pune's most prestigious Fergusson College and living in the city. Days of bliss, falling in love and discover life. Like cherry on the cake.

2. What is that one thing or incident in life that you regret?

No Regret but we only make life experiences, good or bad. Well!! Try to live up by the Philosophy, Zindagi Badi honi chahiye lambi nahin, Babu Moshai from Anand.

3. If there is one person in this world you would get to say Sorry, who would it be and why?

Already told it to a friend and love interest from college. I plucked the courage after a decade and told it to her on Facebook. She's at her sweetest best. I am relieved and it was hanging on my head like a sword.

4. What is your most searched word or phrase on Google?

Ha! Do you remember whom you made love to yesterday? Kidding! There are so many things I google on net and honestly can't remember. Tanmay Bhat! Nah!! May be Arnab Goswami. For sure, some new words related to writing. Yeah! I love doing that, always in quest of fancy vocabulary to impress people.

 5. Who is the last "Received call" on your mobile phone (Eg: carpenter, dad, a friend)?

I call myself to chat for nobody ever call me except to cancel a meeting or ask for their borrowed money that I assumed was given for free.

6. What is the wallpaper on your mobile phone (Eg. Nature, my family, my pet)?
Some random, colorful mountainous and grass view. I have lost the art of being smart with the phone.

7. If ever, you get an all paid trip anywhere in this world, where would you go?

Ibizza for some hot and sensual romance, dare and bare.

8. What is the worst pick-up line used on you?

I am all yours!!

9. What is Happiness for you?

Happiness means freedom and following one's heart without constraints. Loving unconditionally, be the rebel forever and don't take a job as a constraint.

10. One advice you would give your teen self?

Explore life fearlessly, chuck out what-ifs, experiment everything be it sex, falling in love and don't be scared to fall down. Learn a new musical instrument or language. Explore life. Pack your bag, see the world, sleep at railway station with hardly any cash. Never go with the crowd. Be a godamn rebel.

11. If there was a life after death, what would you want to be reborn as?

May be a film actor or a writer. Yes! To be born as a film actor and book writer. It works for me. Tell you a secret, I wanna be famous where Paparrazi would train their shots on me.

Liebster Blog Award rules

  • Write a blogpost about your nomination, displaying an image of the award.
  • Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  • Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked you in his/her blogpost.
  • Nominate 5-11 other starting bloggers who you think deserve this award, and come up with 11 questions of your own for them to answer.
  • List these rules in your blogpost.
My Questions:
1. If you had to trade places with a celebrity or politician,  who would it be and why?

2. If you get the opportunity to be India's PM for a day, what would you do?

3. If you wake up in the morning losing your memory, what would be your first reaction?

4. One thing that you hate about yourself?

5. How would you deal with internet trolls?

6. Your pet peeve?

7. If you had to write a book, what it would be all about?

8. Something you want to change in our society.

9. Between leaving your job and indulging into an ethical practice worth million dollars, what would you do?

10. Will you forgive someone who has hurt you?

11. Would you do things differently if you had to start your life all over again?

With Love
V






No comments: