2018-03-19

Things I did this week!


 I ain't-a dull boy. Entertainment and a zing for life happen when I least ask for them or take steps. I am Usain Bolt in reverse, except that running for my life as if a pack of wolves are unleashed on me. This writer-should I call me one?- is plainly bored with existence and fishing for stuff like the KFC burger that got deleted out of life.

1. No fat cat

I ain't-a cat snuggling on my mistress' bed. Ever heard of a balloon popping inside my body system? Battling the nerves like a mad car running out of the steam, the cholesterol result reveals an increasing spree pretty much like the shades of grey and creamy stuff. A tale of needle pricking the thumb. Bad signal. I felt like Bahubali in the middle of the night when doctar babu had to press the thumb for the juices to flow. I could have licked my own blood. A sixer! I could have been Edward Cullen without my Bell at Twilight. Time to cut the slack or trouble like in the Big Boss House. Sniff! Sniff! I am not Garfield.

2. Run Vishal Run

I am not a burglar nor I have abandoned a war zone post. I broke a record this week by going for jogging thrice a week, a first from the usual two trips. I braved the rain and got drenched. What we have to do for health! This world, I tell you. Next times, I shall break free like a bovine afflicted by madness or chase people like a famished dog.

3. Whatsapp!

Whatsapping and sharing silly forwards feel like a ritual for me that changes hands like hide-and-seek in childhood. Head you win, tail I lose! You know illusion are objects closer in the mirror than they appear. The nostalgia of train travel in childhood and images of moving train, berth list, huddling compartments, and weight machine in cartoon description brought me back to those days. I saved the images to send to some 50 to 70 odd contacts on the phone. A haha was sent back on this human creation called WhatsApp but suddenly it seems that the ghost was angry. It felt like Baba Ramdev's curse for mocking Patanjali.  My whatsapp wasn't opening and after fiddling with it, between switching on and off, it felt like angry birds died suddenly. Finally, all was good like happy ending in our movies.

4. Bacha party

The little monster in the neighborhood turned two today and I was feeling like a zombie saying No the mouth-watering fries on the table. Sweets and cakes are like the sexy girl that I cannot resist which broke my resilience. I munched on them along with tea. Indulgence looks like 'Maya' sauntering into my life and the ugly uncle mouthing on the bacha's cake. The only thing missing was a devil and decayed tooth to scare the brave child who was too busy with his cake and candle.

5. Oatmill kid

You know the Complan kid who suddenly grows taller. I am the Oatmill kid who wakes up and sleeps with it as if it's Cinderella. Oh! Cholesterol! Now, Oatmill is my lethal weapon of mass destruction to destroy cholesterol every single day. Now, who stole my grains! But, then why do I feel like Saddam and not George Bush?!


No comments: